❀✌❀ Easter Sunday Revisited ❀✌❀

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello bunnies! Easter Sunday came and went, arguably long agobut the term “bunny” is often on my mind. Since 2010, my high school friend group has used "bunny" as a term of endearment, synonymous with "friend". So I mean "hello bunnies!' whole-heartedly, even in hindsight of the special day devoted to Jesus Christ to a certain rabbit. I spent Easter 2015 with one of my favorite bunnies, Miss Kaelin (of Kaelin Bohl Photography) and her family. Her mom made some DELICIOUS treats, from banana bread to a spinach omelette to Bloody Mary's. Even better, because Kaelin's family lives in my old neighborhood, it truly felt like home sweet home. I've moved around a LOT in the past ten years, but it's always nice to be "home" around friends and familiar faces & places during the holidays.
Chainmail Sweater + Tank: Brand(s) unknown, both purchased at Urbanization, San Carlos (CA)
Skirt: Free People (old)
Sunglasses: ASOS
Purse: unknown, purchased in Japan
xo  SFB

No comments:

Post a Comment